W.H. Reynolds (bleacherguys.com) is pleased to present our non-tippable, non-trip, walk through, AODA compliant portable accessible picnic table design. This picnic table provides accessible space for many styles of wheel chairs allowing Cities and Municipalities to ensure seating is available of everyone.
- 2″ schedule 40 pipe (2.375″ O.D.) continuously bent
- Top support members are 3″ x 2″ x 3/16″ steel angle
- Seat support members are 2″ x 1 1/2″ x 3/16″ steel angle
- Picnic table end frames diagonally supported by 1 1/2″ x 1/2″ x 1/8″ steel channel
- Table top center plate members are 3/16″ flat bar.
- Hot Dipped Galvanized after fabrication (standard)
- Powder coat finish (in place of galvanized finish)
- Hot Dipped Galvanized hardware set
Available Planking Material:
- Kiln dried lumber
- Pressure treated lumber
- Clear anodized Alum-A-Plank
- Recycled plastic